Chris received her Associate Degree in Applied Science in Nursing in 1977 from Columbia Basin College in Pasco. She worked as a registered nurse mainly in emergency medicine and nursing management and was involved in teaching paramedic students and Advanced Cardiac Life Support for many years. Chris graduated from the Physician Assistant Program at the University of North Dakota’s School of Medicine in Grand Forks, N.D., in 1997. Before starting to work here in October 2007, Chris worked in family practice, orthopedic and internal medicine.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Columbia Basin College, Pasco, Wash., Associated Degree in Applied Science in Nursing, Graduated 1977
- Graduate: Physician Assistant Program, University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Grand Forks, North Dakota, Graduated in 1997
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the Washington State Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants