Dr. Peck is a Board Certified Dermatologist and Dermatopathologist who also specializes in Mohs Surgery. He did his undergraduate work at the University of Washington, where he graduated Cum Laude. He received his Ph.D. from Georgetown University and then went to the Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for his MD. Dr. Peck interned at Crozer Chester Medical Center and did his residency and fellowship at Drexel University College of Medicine. He has been board certified in dermatology since 2012 and dermatopathology since 2013.
Education & Training
- 1999: University of Washington – BA in Anthropology
- 2000-2003: Georgetown University: MS and Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 2007: Drexel University – MD
- 2008: Crozer-Chester Medical Center – Internship
- 2011: Drexel University, College Of Medicine – Residency
- 2013: Drexel University, College Of Medicine – Fellowship