Education & Training
- 1983 Associate Degree Nursing, Linn-Benton Community College, Albany, Ore.
- 1999 Bachelor of Science Nursing, Intercollegiate Center for Nursing Education, Washington State University College of Nursing, Spokane, Wash. Graduated Cum Laude
2001 Master in Nursing, Intercollegiate Center for Nursing Education, Washington State University College of Nursing, Spokane, Wash.
- Specialty: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Voted “Most Outstanding Graduate Student 2000-2001”
Member in good standing of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- May 13-15 2004, Attended “The Plastic Surgery Research Foundation of San Diego Wound Management Workshop”.
- October 4, 2006, Completed “Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin, Normal Wound Healing, and Factors Affecting Wound Healing Pressure Ulcer Prevention: A Comprehensive Approach to Wound Assessment and Documentation Cleansing and Debridement and Management of Bioburden in Wounds and Topical Dressing Selection” offered by “Educare, a Wound and Skin Care System”.
- November 13, 2006, Completed “Effective Management of Chronic Wounds: Practical Approaches to Wound Healing” offered by “Cross Country Education”.